Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I have made a application to the tribunal courts and it has

Customer Question

I have made a application to the tribunal courts and it has been rejected as I put wrong respondant on ET1. I e mailed the court on staff recommendation and judge rejected it saying he does not concider e mail as being application for reconsideration pursuant to Rule13 schedule1 of employment tribunal rules what is rule 13 schedule 1 and what do I need to do.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
This rule is to do with the procedure of making an application for reconsideration. In brief this must be in writing and you should send a copy to the other side. If the other side is not copied in then it is likely that this is the reason the application has been rejected.
You can apply again making sure that the employer (or their representative if they have one) is copied in.
If you have any further questions then please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate your question thank you and all the best.
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience: Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** details are below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jenny

Thanks for your help. It would be helpful if you would send me the wording to re apply to the court. The reason it was rejected is because I mistakenly put the wrong respondent. Do I still need to send a copy to the respondent.

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi please email me on the address below and I will send you the letter. Thanks
Jenny, Solicitor
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi can you see my email address? I am worried I have not received an email from you yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jenny sorry my laptop crashed can you send the letter to my other e mail *****@******.***

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi I need you to email me first as I cannot see your private information. can you see my email below??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have mailed you from my other address

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi I haven't received it yet? Can you check the address you sent it to is correct and is as below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have resent it copied and pasted it so you should get it

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Yes got it now thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok good when will I get the letter?

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
i have replied to your email. Please continue on the email rather than this thread.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I haven't received it have you got the correct e mail *****@******.***

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
David I replied to the email I received. So there is no reason why you should not have received it. I can't see the email you have typed above as your privacy is protected.
I have said I will need to send you the letter first thing in the morning.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK thanks for your help you been fantastic. If I need more help then I would like to work with you again if that's ok.

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Yes no problem, come back to me anytime.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks bye

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
no prob.