75100385

Good evening, I hope you can help. Last May I purchased a

Good evening, I hope you can help.
Last May I purchased a new shed for £877. I paid £177 deposit. The shed was delivered & installed 4 weeks later.balance paid by Virgin credit card. After installation I noticed several faults in the wood, also the roof leaked. I emailed the company to advise them of this and I suggested they had sent a 'second quality' shed. The company asked for photographic evidence. This I emailed to them. I never received a reply, nor did they reply to any further emails. I claimed a chargeback under section 75, this was successful .
In December , the shed company contacted me & asked for the shed back. However, we negotiated a revised price of £500. I asked for confirmation of this by way of a new invoice..I never received the invoice.
The company boss finally contacted me last week, I advised him of what had happened, he then sent the invoice for £500. I made payment of £323 which is the balance as deposit of £177 paid in May last year.
After being threatened verbally and by text as he said the original deposit did not count, he wants £500 full stop plus the deposit.
They are insisting on coming to collect the shed which I have paid for and giving me £323 back. I don't want any money back, we have a contract by way of invoice. I have paper copies of everything. (The police are involved due the threats) the police also say it will be theft if they take it as well as breaking and entering as it is locked.
May I please have your advice. The company owner is extremely nasty .
Kevin
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it in particular you wish to have advice on? Is there any aspect you need help with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does the company have any rights to take the shed away taking into account I paid the invoice they sent in full?
No. This would be theft. They can only get the shed removed with a Court order - no other way.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's exactly the answer I hoped for. Many thanks .
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.