12826847

I need to know if there is a warrant out arrest.I

Customer Question

I need to know if there is a warrant out for my arrest.
I am a UK citizen currently abroad in Portugal, due to return tomorrow.
When I arrived in Portugal last week I was stopped at passport control, the passport control officer said that he was loooking for someone with the same first name and same surname as myself, ans on the same flight that I had arrived on.
HJe let me go after 5 - 10 mins saying that the person that he was looking for did not have a middle name, whereas I do, so he concluded that I was not the person in question.
I am currently on probation and realise that I left the UK illegally as I did not seek permission.
I need to know if my name is ***** ***** passport control in the UK and whether there is a warrant out for my arrest for my breach of probation.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is too late now for that question but I do have another question to ask relating to charges secured on my property.

I think that there are two CCJ's but I want to be sure and to know precisely how much they are for.

My question is, 'How do I find out?'

Do you mean CCJs or charging orders?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't really know but I do recall that, on two separate occasions over the last few years that i received post informing me that, what was unsecured borrowing which I had defaulted on had been secured against my property. I need to know how to find out what is secured, to whom and how much.

I cannot find any of the paperwork.

Ok.
Have you checked trust online?