I have just had an altercation with a neighbour (W) across

Customer Question

I have just had an altercation with a neighbour (W) across the road who has installed a CCTV camera which points at my house and also at the public walkway adjacent to my property During which he has accused me of being a paedophile as I was outside some weeks ago helping a friend check under her bonnet as warning lights on checking oil water etc after dark and the torch must have shone on his window which he now alleges had his granddaughters inside further I found a business credit card later in the day under my own car parked outside in designated parking - as did not recognise name on back said 'if found cut up and post to London address, which I decided to do the following day - the next morning decided to 'Google' name before doing this and found card belonged to a close neighbour (S) went and knocked no-one in so tried again later the same day still no-one in so put card through letterbox Saw this neighbour(S) a few days later and said he had lost card a week ago and I explained above I have now been further accused this morning by neighbour (W) of stealing this card and trying to use it on the internet Previously neighbour (W) after I had only been moved in a few weeks and went on holiday contacted police and got them to try and break in damaging my side gate entrance before neighbour (S) stopped them as I had advised him of my movements Also shortly after I moved in neighbour (W) contacted the Local Authority (more than once) about my small road trailer being parked adjacent to my property in our cul-de-sac - this resulted in letters to me threatening a fine and /or court action if not removed from 'public highway' I think that I have now had enough Please advise John XXXXXXXX Saltash XXXXXXXX

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what more do you need please?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I need to know what your question is about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Where is your response please?

As I cannot find anything other than you need more information?

That so far does not constitute a reasoned and detailed legal response

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to tell me what your quesiton is about this please?