Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Joshua, can you please prepare a draft as per our email

Customer Question

Joshua, can you please prepare a draft for me as per our email conversation in regards ***** ***** cancellation of the LOA with the broker and make them renegotiate the prices?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
DianeThanks very much for your question. I will create an additional services offer for the balance of the agreed £70 fee. Please note that although I am based in England, the site is US owned and so I must nominating US dollars so the balance may not be exactly the balance of £70 depending on currency exchange rates. The offer should appear in a few moments...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Done, Joshua. Looking forward to your drafted text.

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks. I will prepare a draft and forward it to you for approval during the course of this afternoon.