75100385

Not at all as i dont understand why they solicitor would take

not at all as i dont understand why they solicitor would take they allegations and to take they as client,when there is no case,why do they write threatening letter to me as they sure they win the case.when we originally bought a property we been told that some part on top of our garden ,so i started clearing of brambles,glass,needle as it was hazard for my 2 year old,the neibour told me that she owns way of passage or it could hers(she
said). she called police ,they told us to go to land registry ,so i stopped clearing and not entered that land since,but i started clearing the land to with she agreed in front police is mine,but later she changed her mind and decide to go to solicitor.what unlawfully i done?
The Solicitor is required to follow the instructions of the client. Therefore unless the Solicitor suspects any kind of fraud they will be taking instructions and their clients word for things.
It is a matter of evidence who owns the Land. If the land is registered to you, then you have done nothing wrong.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.