75100385

Is that really that they can win something here,and yes the

is that really that they can win something here,and yes the land she agreed as mine is mine,and i didnt cleared anything on they land,is possible case been not admitted if it is just faux,they done thise same thing with me last year ,they told me if i didnt pay a 1000£ and put fence they ll go to court within a week ,but now year on they wrote to me another letter saying now i own they solicitors 2600£ and fence,i dont mind to put fence,but why i need to pay they fees? really is there any chance they can win and what really the case,or it just bluff
They can't just go to Court within a week. They can issue proceedings but they wont get a Court order etc.
If the land was given over and you can prove it then there is no claim. You should of course register any changes to the Land at the Land Registry so that an accurate record is kept. But if you can prove it was yours or given over then there is no claim.
If they win, you have to pay their costs. If they lose they would have to pay their own costs.
Does that help?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.