75100385

Can an application of eviction order be made

Customer Question

Can an application for suspension of eviction order be made one day before the eviction? The eviction is on Tuesday morning at 9am. Monday is a bank holiday. So can we make an application tomorrow morning (Friday)? If yes, when will the hearing take place?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes it can. It will ether be heard on the emergency list tomorrow. But you need to be at the court 9am tomorrow to make it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

"It will ether be heard on the emergency list tomorrow", or? You didn't complete the sentence!

Or it will be heard Tuesday before any eviction goes ahead.
Sorry!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But the eviction is at 9am on Tuesday. What will happen to the eviction order if there is a hearing taking place on Tuesday?

I'm panicking because I only found out about the eviction order this evening when I came back from work. I didn't receive any notification from the court before.

The eviction may be delayed until hearing of application. There would have been an order of possession before the eviction.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.