12826847

I ran a composting business last year. one of the ten residents

Customer Question

I ran a composting business last year. one of the ten residents at my village complained constantly to the environment agency and I have found that she got many other residents in local villages to complain about odour. The result of this is that the environment agency closed me down and I suffered a huge financial loss and a great deal of stress to myself.
The other nine residents had no major issues with my business a came to me if they had any complaints about odour and I was able to stop operations until the wind direction changed. I did a freedom of information request to the EA and only received a small amount of the file of complaints from this person as they say they cannot disclose information that identifies the person complaining. Where do I stand on this and what laws has this person broke.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to achieve?