12826847

GA-crb Dear experts, I'm preparing a money claim defense in

Customer Question

Dear experts, I'm preparing a money claim defense in regards ***** ***** Service Charge and Ground Rent which will be heard by First-Tier Tribunal Residential Property Chamber (sort of a mix of defense and claim to recover past and current fees I uncured). I'm not a professional but have done a lot of research and prepared a 3 page defense with more than 50 supporting documents. What I need is you to read the defense, give me your opinion and advise where you see something needs to be changed. I also will need you to answer 5-10 questions that may arise from your advise. It may total to 50-100 minutes of your time.

Click here to see the defense (google doc)

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

:) No thank you, ***** ***** an expert after 5 days ofresearch ...

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/92jzs-dear-experts-i-m-preparing-money-claim-defense.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.