75100385

Thank you. following on from my earlier question. Is it essential

Customer Question

Thank you. following on from my earlier question. Is it essential to have filed a certificate of service after reply to defence or after submitting allocation questionnaire. I have posted them and sent a copy via email. If the defendant doesn't send me a copy of their allocation questionnaire can I request a judgement in default?
No you don't need to file a certificate of service.
That is only used in terms of sending statements where one side does not turn up. If you want to you can even take one to the hearing in case the judge asks for it, which I doubt.
If you don't get the directions questionnaire, no it does not mean you can get judgment in default.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you.

Happy to help!
Please remember to start future questions FOR ALEX W and I can pick them up even when at court.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.