12826847

Me and my wife recently moved off of a horse yard and

Customer Question

hello, me and my wife recently moved off of a horse yard and on to our own field. we signed no contract and the verbal agreement was to pay one month rent up front plus £50 deposit (which we did) and that if a months notice was given then you would get the £50 back and if you didnt then you wouldnt. we did leave without notice, after this the lady running the yard claimed we owed her a whole months rent as well as the deposit amount, which we did not as we left a few days before the rent was due for the FOLLOWING month. she then threatened to take us to a small claims court and to make sure everybody knew about it. my wife works in a vets and also goes to a university studying animal management and applied science. the lady has posted on an open forum (hampshire hooves) trying to ruin my wife's current and future reputation, as well as naming the vets she is working at as well. she has also been going around every yard looking for us and also in to local establishments to do with horses/animals, lying to everyone claiming that she can't look after animals and we owe her hundreds of pounds (I have a text from her saying that we owe her £100, even though we don't) this is hugely damaging to my wife and her future career, and we do not know how to make her stop spreading these false allegations against her. I was wondering if i could get some kind of advice on the matter? Thank you ** also i beleive that the note made online has now been removed so not sure whether i can get it

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I am fine to wait. Thankyou

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You can close the question