12826847

I was off work month sick, 14 jan to 10 February am

Customer Question

I was off work for a month sick, 14 jan to 10 February am entitled to sick pay, have been paid 1 week of that so far, did produce sick notes from my doctor, after weeks and weeks of phone calls to the company concerned by myself and my supervisor still have not received the remainder, have been given so many excuses and now being told that I have received the four weeks, which I have not, I have produced a print out of my pay to date from pay office and you can clearly see that I have 3 weeks pay missing. I also have pay slips and only one of them has 1 weeks sick pay on it. Please could you advise me what to do next. Thankyou Shirley XXXXXXXXX

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you raised a grievance about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No inhavent