12826847

I have a question please??

Customer Question

hello i have a question please??
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok....I am currently expecting the Police to say No Further Action following a false allegation from a Looked after child we were caring for. There is no witnesses, evidence or injuries. It was a common assault and completely false. we can absolutely prove this and also prove that his actions were controlled by another adult from his family. Childs Social Worker can help proving this!

Is it possible to make a civil claim against the Childs mother , other person and or the Council please...?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, well never get involved with people from a 'vulnerable' background. These children have lived in houses where mummy calls the police every time she can't have what she wants and are about a million times more likely to make false allegations than the rest of us because that is what they have grown up about. Nobody will ever tell you that. Sadly I think people only learn through experience.
What part did the mother play? Apart from being where the child gets its propensity?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Mum hatched this plot with a work colleague to make a few allegations, so this friend would offer her services and be awarded the standard allowance of £420 per week for a child in care. When the council said the child was still in voluntary care and no money would be payable her , she changed her mind and withdrew her offer of a placement. She wasnt a qualified carer and had only attended 1 training session, with a little help from Google.

The initial Strategy meeting smelled a rat and so did the local police Force...We have lost a few thousand £'s due to these false allergations... We can foster up to 3 children but not while we are under police investigation. Its been 11 weeks todate with reduced income!!

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, and also a nasty allegation that leaves a stain on your character even when disproven.
1 Do you have evidence that the mother has done this? I know she has. We both know what these women are like. Making false allegations is one of the ways in which women abuse. But you have to prove she has done this.
2 Does she have any money?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1. All information ref the plot has come direct from Childs social worker. He said from day 1 of the allegations that he always knew the real picture and background of these allegations. However he is unwilling to discuss any details until the Police issue NFA.

However he did confirm the identity of this other person recently. There is a long history of allergations between mum, child school, social worker and social services. We saw this person in mums house on several occassions and know they work together in an old peoples home,

2. Possibly but not much....both workers but they cannot be allowed to simply to get away with this...?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are we still connected?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, I do see that point. The issue with nasty allegations of this kind is that unfortunately there are some people who are allowed to get away with it because the cost of acting against them is too much and also they are improvident so can't pay the award.
do you have any evidence that she got the child to make this allegation? I realise that the inference is overwhelming but what is the evidence on the point?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are my replies confidential and private Jo?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, this is a public site and your posts are visible.
You are anonymous on here though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok...thank-you for your time!

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem.
All the best