75100385

I lost the court case against my company, I was ordered

Customer Question

Hi I lost the court case against my company, I was ordered to pay 39,750. I appealed the decision and have now been given permission from the appeal judge to obtain the transcripts from the trial, which I am currently waiting for. Today I recieved a letter from the other parties solicitor informing me they have placed an interim charging order on my property and that my appeal has no chance of success is this legal ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this
Yes it is legal. Unless you have an order from the Court suspending any enforcement then they can seek to enforce the costs order. However if you win the appeal then they will have to remove the charge. But unless there is any court order that says otherwise, they can seek to enforce costs.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.