75100385

I have a problem with amazon.co.uk. I have a long-standing

Customer Question

I have a problem with amazon.co.uk. I have a long-standing account for selling second-hand books. When my computer was playing up 18 months ago I inadvertently created another second-hand book selling account with a different password, and amazon won't combine the two. Also some books written and published by me are being sold on amazon and I don't get any money for them. What should I do?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, please go ahead and continue searching, and thank you for being so concerned.

I wonder if the person you find can tell me where to start looking for a royalties lawyer too?

Good luck.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why won't they pay you for the ones sold.?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Just need your number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but This online consultation does not suit me. I'll get better advice face-to-face.
Ok