12826847

How do i get good representatioin individual that is

Customer Question

how do i get good representatioin for an individual that is looking at an upcoming review board for release
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my son has been forgot about in the system of jail and is awaiting a parole hearing , he has been in prison for 9 years and really need advice on what steps i can take to help him

There isn't usually anything third parties can do with parole hearings.
It really comes down to the Parole board and whether he is safe to be released. That will come down to information gathered by the prison service and other agencies.
He will have access to solicitors even within the prison system and it would be a good idea as parole hearings are almost entirely down to advocacy.
It is not really an issue for the influence of family members though. Even if you write a character reference they will just disregard it.