Well they did and they said that afetr the assessor came to see my sons car they recognised my sons side of the story he scrapped her car but did not cause the full amount of damage she is saying as his car did not have the damage on his that could have caused it. They said they would give her some money for a scrape but certainly not what she is asking for.
We are no longer with them we changed insurance companies as they wanted a lot more money than other companies we changed a few weeks ago when the insurance was then due.
I have only received this in the post today so I have not contacted them as yet received it when I returned from work this evening
When I asked them what we should do as it had not been replied to by the claimant they said we must give it 3 months and then close it down if they had not heard from them. Instead they have decided to go to the small claims court do I fill out the bit that sayd I disagree on the court form?
No thank you, ***** ***** contact the insurance company tomorrow can I contact you again if need be?