29905560

On the 13or14march I gave the wrong dosage of meds but we're

On the 13or14march I gave the wrong dosage of meds but we're not taken I am up for a disciplinary l got a letter on the 22 April to appear on the 20th I phone the office to b told that the letter was posted on the Thursday 16th but the postage on envelope was the 21st I have received a another one just now to appear on Tuesday 5th of May which doesn't give me time to do anything I Oslo would like to know if there is a time limit on this procedure
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

One year four months

If you have been continuously employed at your place of work for less than 2 years then your employment rights will unfortunately be somewhat limited. Most importantly, you will not be protected against unfair dismissal. This means that your employer can dismiss you for more or less any reason, and without following a fair procedure, as long as their decision is not based on discriminatory grounds (i.e. because of gender, race, religion, age, a disability, sexual orientation, etc.) or because you were trying to assert any of your statutory rights (e.g. requesting maternity/paternity leave, etc.). It unfortunately means that the employer is not required to conduct a fair disciplinary procedure or even prove that you had done anything wrong – it could be based on false information, rumour or no reason at all. If the dismissal had nothing to do with any of the above exceptions then you would not be able to challenge it and your only protection would be if you were not paid your contractual notice period, because unless you were dismissed for gross misconduct, you would be entitled to receive your contractual notice period. If you did not have a written contract in place you would be entitled to the minimum statutory notice period of 1 week. Your employer would either have to allow you to work that notice period and pay you as normal, or they will have to pay you in lieu of notice. If you were not paid your notice period when you were due one, that would amount to wrongful dismissal (which is different to unfair dismissal) and you could make a claim in an employment tribunal to recover the pay for the notice period that you should have been given. There is a 3-month time limit from the date of dismissal to submit the claim. So in summary I am afraid the employer does not have to legally give you any time to prepare or even follow a fair procedure at all, it could be taken weeks and even months after the alleged offence and it is your length of service that lets you down. I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you