12826847

Im on bail agaisnt my ex girlfriend.her sister facebook messaged

Customer Question

im on bail agaisnt my ex girlfriend.her sister facebook messaged me this morning saying stop writing lies on your facebook.i havnt put my exs name or anybody else name on my facebook posts.have i broken bail?
No.
Not unless you have contacted her or incited somebody else to do so or written something that would lead to others contacting her.
One wonders why, if you are such a monstrous domestic abuser, her sister still has you visible upon her Facebook settings. That said, I don't really wonder. I know the answer to that. It is that she knows full well that you are not really an abuser and that her sister is just using the police as a mediation service. I have no doubt she will have done it herself many times like her mother before her.
Find yourself a sensible girlfriend who doesn't get the police involved in personal disputes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i didnt write anybodys name.i just wrote why do people do this or .why do ex girlfriends do that.is that breaking bail?

Not unless there was a chance she would see it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yeah she can see my facebook ita open for public viewing.but i didnt write anybodys name.i was writing in.general

If you referred to an ex girlfriend then that might be enough depending on what your bail conditions say.