12826847

Dear Legal Advisers I am in need of your legal help.

Customer Question

I would like to commission you to do a couple of jobs for me. The first, is to advise me on suing Mr. Reilly for misrepresentation, as he holds himself out to be in business on the Expert Witness website, but totally ignores me. Please see emails below.

The second job is to arrange an Expert Witness examination of my left middle ear cavity, a tympannotomy, using an endoscope, to be recorded onto digital media for High Court purposes.

Can, or will you help? If you could help, it would be gratefully appreciated and received! Please help. Please ring me, even if it is just to say you cannot help me. Yours truthfully Pierre XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From: "Pierre  XXX" To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" Subject: Fw: Expert Witness needed Dear Mr.XXXXXXXX You sir, are a charlartan, holding yourself out to be in business when you totally ignore me! I will be contacting my lawyer, with a view to suing you for misrepresentation! Yours disgusted with you ignoring me!

XXXXXXXXXXXX Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 at 5:56 PM From: "XXXXXXXXXX" To: XXXXXXXX" Subject: Fw: Expert Witness needed cc Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 at 5:56 PM From: "Pierre XXXX" To: *****@******.*** Subject: Expert Witness needed Dear Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX I found your details on the Expert Witness website. I am in need of your services. I have been; 1) Drugged, 2) Kidnapped, 3) a. Subjected to invasive medical procedures, without my authority or any legal reason, by the illegal placing of highly sophisticated surveillance devices - nanoscopic quasi wifi webcams in my eyes, linked by 3G Mobile phone technology to microscopic(?) transmitters/receivers in my middle ears, placed there via the Eustachian Tube or by keyhole surgery through my ear drum, or by injection. 4) Falsely imprisoned, in a virtual prison. 5) Terrorised and Tortured. My request to you Mr.XXXXXX , is for a tympanic endoscopic examination of my left middle ear cavity. Can, or will you help me by performing the examination? If so, how much will it cost? Can the examination be recorded onto digital media for later viewing? Also, would the examination be carried out using a local or general pain relief? I attach a picture of the wi-fi web device in-situ in my left cornea. Please zoom in on the optical centre of my cornea. You will see a star like object. (NOT ATTACHED AS I CANNOT ATTACH A PICTURE) I hope that the picture convinces you that I am serious about my request. Yours sincerely XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise for an inconvenience, but JustAnswer cannot work directly for you or commission services for you.
Do you have a specific legal question? If not, please let me know and I will close this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Nicola

I am not very impressed with you at all ! ! !

I have paid you £18:00, and you have shown me no consideration at all in return.

So as such, I demand my £18:00 back - please.

You accounting department will have my debit card details and I do expect a refund, otherwise you will be sued by me personally, as you see I am a fully qualified Certified Chartered Accountant, which as you will be aware has Law as one of its modules.

Are you really sure you cannot help?

Or have you, by your conduct, been nobbled too?

PiR

XXXX XXXXX

White Cliffes of St.Margarets-at-Cliffe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Inaccurate answer. Dear Nicola I am not very impressed with you at all ! ! ! I have paid you £18:00, and you have shown me no consideration at all in return. So as such, I demand my £18:00 back - please. You accounting department will have my debit card details and I do expect a refund, otherwise you will be sued by me personally, as you see I am a fully qualified Certified Chartered Accountant, which as you will be aware has Law as one of its modules. Are you really sure you cannot help? Or have you, by your conduct, been nobbled too? PiR XXX XXXXX White Cliffes of St.Margarets-at-Cliffe.