12826847

I' John 30 years ago my self and my brother in law was in

Customer Question

Hi I' John 30 years ago my self and my brother in law was in buisness together we had two properties we decided to part company years later both premises was valued with him taking one property and me the other his was valued at £120k and mine at £80 k a difference of £40 k it was verbally agreed to pay me the difference when he sold and retired that came about 2 yrs ago and now he doesn't want to pay £20k back to me do I have a case and is it wort perusing through the courts and what are likely to be the costs. Thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm fine with waiting you should also know that both properties had to be split so the individual had there name on the mortgage at the same time I have. Faint fax letter outlining that there was a difference in property values and that it would be settled on sale or retirement amacbly I have had two conversation before the sale of his property and that he stated they would look into it but two years later they would rather fall out with friends rather than pay up.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I would like a answer to my question if that's possible or are going to return my money on the basis that it can't be answered.
John
If you do not get an answer and would prefer a refund, please just post to this page requesting one and I will process it for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please refund my money on account
John