12826847

We have a non profit making tax exempt charitable foundation

Customer Question

We have a non profit making tax exempt charitable foundation in Germany which is under the control of the Government of Bavaria. Moving to Great Britain last year most of our assets for the foundation are now in England. My question is if our German foundation will be acknowledged by the British Authority with the same conditions. If this is not the case, what has to be undertaken to have our at the Government of Reg.v.OBB registered foundation acknowledged by the British Authorities. Our accountant here in Bournemouth could not come up with a conclusiv answer. We would very much appreciate your help. Many thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please, continue in search for an answer,

regards, AlbrechtXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hallo, I hope you will understand that we decided to stop the search for

someone to assist us and would like to close our question at this time.

With regards, ***** *****