12826847

The Telford and Wrekin Housing Trust is turning Apley Court

Customer Question

The Telford and Wrekin Housing Trust is turning Apley Court (shelter housing )and Haughmond Court into a retiring living complex and planning to scrap our community
room ,the soul of our building , refurbished about 5 years ago for £47320 ,orginally
purpose built , into flats . We are supposed to go to a community room in Haughmond court.Not good for the tenants with mobility problems and even worse for the people
with mental problems . The latter need a familiar enviroment and faces . As we are an established community we support those neighbours and get them to join events .
What possibilities have we got to keep our community room . I have pointed that out
to the trust , have contacted our councillors and even Mr. Cameron without any success.
You are my last hope .
Yours sincerely ***** ***** von Herff
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What steps have you taken please?