12826847

My children and I had to sell up quickly, before re-possession

Customer Question

Hello, my children and I had to sell up quickly, before re-possession commenced. My ex husband would not sign the transfer of the house. He had to be sent a warning letter so that we could ask a judge to sign off for him. He immediately signed but the warning letter cost over £300. It was simply to waste my money and he succeeded. While waiting to move into our new home, I have been living with my 90 year old mother and the children have been living with him and his girlfriend. He stopped maintenance for my son as soon as they moved in. This in breach of court order. He should have continued maintenance payments and let me know costs he incurred at the end of their stay. He is vindictive and petty and does not recognise any rules but those of his own making. How can I get recourse on these matters without it costing the same or more than I have lost?
Sincerely,
Anne Lewis
Where are the children now?