12826847

SIR/MADAM,MY NAME IS***** AT PRESENT BEEN

Customer Question

HELLO SIR/MADAM, MY NAME IS***** AT PRESENT BEEN CLASSIFIED AS A POWER OR ATTORNEY FOR THE PURPOSES OF A FRIEND WHO HAS UNFORTUNATELY PASSED AWAY. HE APPARENTLY HAS TWO BROTHERS IN AUSTRALIA WHO RUN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES. I HOWEVER AM VERY ADAMANT TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEIR BROTHER HAS DIED, WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME IN FINDING THEM VIA HIS NAME WHICH WAS MR CYRIL FORD D.O.B.= 25/4/37 I AM CONCERNED AS THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS QUOTED AS AN ORIGINAL EXECUTOR BUT VIA HIS SOLICITOR WHO GAVE ME THIS POSITION, MAKES ME WORRIED IF THERE IS ANYTHING I SHOULD BE AWARE OF. I AM HOWEVER ALLOWED TO GO BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS TO HIS FLAT AS HE LIVED WITHIN A SHELTERED PROPERTY. THIS OF URGENCY AS HE IS STILL NOT BURIED AND THAT HAS TO BE RESOLVED. I WOULD TRULY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD SUGGEST MY NEXT PORT OF CALL IN THIS VENTURE. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION. JOANNE  i have put in some money to be paid but i do not have any more.  please help.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,