12826847

I believe that you hold my deeds to a plot of land on

Customer Question

I believe that you hold my deeds to a plot of land on Finsthwaite Lane, Backbarrow,Cumbria and have done for maybe 35 years. There has been some encroachment beyond the southern boundary, a culvert has been blocked causing flooding and trees cut down and others marked for felling.Please supply a copy of a map showing the plot and its boundaries, and advise me what to do. My address isXXXXX. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic.
It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, yes my question was meant for B.Sharpe solicitors, Altrincham who hold the deeds. Can you direct my concerns to them please? Thanks, ***** *****

I'm afraid we can't as we are nothing to do with them, we are a separate company entirely - but I can offer a refund of any monies paid to us (JustAnswer)!
Please confirm if you would like me to do this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
O.K. Thanks anyway.yes, please refund my money- £38 I think.
Regards, D.Brook