75100385

I'm moving out of my house in one month with my kids and

Hi .I'm moving out of my house in one month with my kids and I'm just worried where ll I live after words.can I go to Oxford City council to ask for help while I'm still married? Thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Yes if you are moving out you can go to the Council. They may not be able to help with Council housing unless you are a priority case, so you may have to rent private.
But you can certainly go on the waiting list. It makes no difference whether or not you are married.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can't rent a room with two kids .so what difference it ll make to us if we going to be on a waiting list?and for how long we ll need to wait?I don't have set salary.and the moment I ll move out of myhouse my income ll drop to a proximatly 450£.so how ll we survive?

Your question was can you go to the Council and the answer is yes.
However they are not obliged to house you. As for any waiting list that depends on the Council. They only have a certain amount of houses. They can only house you when someone else leaves. You may or may not be entitled to benefit depending on your circumstances that will help with private accommodation. But sadly they can't house you if there is nor anything available.
Does that clarify?
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm about to ask my husband for divorce.and I found the divorce online.I'm jus wondering how does it work?thank you

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Can I ask you to rate my answer please so that I am credited for my time.
Thanks!