12826847

My son has been arrested burglary. he is 18 whhat

Customer Question

my son has been arrested for alleged burglary. he is 18 whhat cann i do?
What are you hoping to do about this?
They will not tell you anything without his agreement because he is an adult. He can call you though unless he is being held incommunicado which is not likely and if he were you would not know he was there.
You can also ask a solicitor to offer his services. It is a third party referral. He can only act if your son wants him but he can call the station and ask. Obviously not all solicitors are willing to do that.
Can I clarify anything for you? I am just offline for about an hour now but I will be able to pick up then.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have just replied what i already knew. my point is what right do i have as a parent, my son has never been arrested this is the first time;

I don't think I can add much to what I have said already.