What can i do to expose a miss cartridge of justice. as my

Customer Question

what can i do to expose a miss cartridge of justice. as my husband was convicted of historic rape on my daughters. They jumped on the band wagon when the Jimmy saville case came out.
my two daughters have accused a lot of men in the past of attempted rape.and all the accusations were always false. as they both have always caused trouble were ever they go. one of my daughters caused a 15 year old boy to hang himself because of false allegations made by her. This latest allegation was started when my eldest daughters husband left her and married the other sister.and because her husband and sister both worked for us at the time.she blamed my husband and myself for them getting together and not telling them to stop it.she screamed at both my husband and myself that vengeance is a dish best served cold.and she would act when she could do us the most harm. which she certainly did. they lied on oath but the judge said they were just mistaken.My Husband's witnesses were never used but the judge was very bias.and i can prove it when I get the audio tape of the hearing.which the court is not letting me have up to can i get justice and his human rights have been violated.
The Judge called myself and our two sons liers and horrible people. He is a new Judge and already he is known as the hanging judge. can you help me to get justice for an innocence man. he received 20 years imprisonment. and since he has been in prison I have been targeted in my home by my eldest daughter and i can prove that also. the police are aware of my situation.they have flagged my phone no for an emergency response if i call 999.this isnt the actions of a rape victim as they would have been more than happy with a 20 year sentence.this make me realise that it really is vengence
on my daughters part.can you help me . Linda Kenny
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What are you hoping to do about this? Obviously there are no magic wands sadly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need advice as to what to do about the bias judge and the fact that he would not allow my husbands new barrister more than 1 hour to familiarise himself with such a serious case. and is a judge allowed to use the words to the defence witnesses as she is a lire and a horrible person .

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, counsel should have read the papers before. It was surprising the Judge allowed any time for that.
Judicial bias is a ground of appeal. It is a very bold step though and the Court of Appeal will not find it lightly. Calling a witness a liar alone does not establish bias. Some witnesses are lying. In my opinion, most of them lie about something and quite a lot of them lie upon facts in issue. Lying is rife in a criminal trial. Sometimes for good reason and sometimes for sinister reason.
If the Judge prevented you from calling them and they give relevant evidence then that might be worth an appeal. It depends what they were going to say.
If she made a false allegation against somebody else then there should have been an application to use that as bad character against her unless, of course, there was a good sound tactical reason not to do so.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am still at a loss as to what to do for an innocent man.who has received a 20 year sentence on the hearsay of two known liers. and that every time we tried to give evidence we were told that was hearsay and not admissible .

how can the judge lead the jury in his summing up by saying not to take notice of the defences witnesses as they are liers and manipulated by a very arrogant and manipulative man. which couldn't be farther from the truth.

there was no witnesses for the prosecution they took the words of two liers as true and used my husband as an example. that in my eyes is very bias.

what can i do next to clear his name and secure his release as he is innocent. 100%.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have not had a reply yet off my last question

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
There were witnesses for the Crown. There were two complainants. They are witnesses and that is evidence.
I think I really covered your options above? I'm not sure what else you wanted to know about this?
Obviously there are no magic wands. I didn't conduct the trial so cannot tell you what your grounds of appeal are unless you tell me what your complaint is about them. I have responded to the points you raised above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How can we stop these females bringing trumped up charges against innocent people.

you still have not said why there hearsay with no proof is still taken as gospel . and yet the defendant has no way of defending himself as the law seems to be stacked against the innocent in this case at least. can you tell me who i can contact to complain about a judge and a barrister also a solicitor. as there is a lot more to this case than you know.

please help me to prove his innocence .thank you.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
The reason I didn't comment upon that is that you didn't ask that question.
The answer is that their evidence is not hearsay. It was given as direct evidence. It wasn't accepted as gospel. It was challenged by the defence in cross examination and I'm afraid the jury believed them.
I'm not sure who you want to contact? About what specifically?