UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

We are Uk residents, we have tier 1 visa as my husband

Hi, We are Uk residents, we have tier 1 visa as my husband is entrepreneur. .we have been living in Manchester about 1 year and 2 months, my question is in case I called the police for 14 years son because he always do fighting and hit me ,the police transport him to the hospital to check if he has mental or behaviour problem the the social services did assessment for him and now they follow his case.I am wondering about our situation now and is that issue will affect negatively on getting Uk passport after five years?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
No, the fact that you reported your son to the police and the fact that the case is being investigated by social services will not affect you getting British Citizenship if you meet the requirements.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much.