75100385

I use a scout hall one evening a week dog training,

Customer Question

I use a scout hall one evening a week for pet dog training, I have been there for the last 10 years with no hire agreement.Last week I have been given a hire agreement (special conditions in addition to standard 2015). In the special conditions (1) I have to be present throughout the hiring time, which they know that sometime I am on holiday/training courses. (2) No food in the cupboard, which there is training treats in a sealed plastic container. (3) not to use any grass area on the premise,but to use the playing field which is about 300 hundred yards away, which is very dark in winter. On the premise there is 2 areas 1 for the child play group which is enclosed and we never use. the other piece of grass is at the back of the car park.We run this small pet dog club with volunteers and we are non profit bases.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you would like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I sign this hire agreement knowing it is impossible to honour, I will have breached the terms and conditions

Would you like to give me your number please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Alex is asking for my number

Calling now.