12826847

My Manager and under manager are making my life . I feel

Customer Question

My Manager and under manager are making my life hell. I feel ill at the thought of going into work now.
I was employed 2 and a half years ago to do Accounts and admin, i work 4 days a week over 7, it started in august the boss being really nasty swearing at me and telling me all my work was crap her words. then in Nov 2014 when getting the year end ready for the accountants, she had another go swearing at me and making working environment horrible. My work colleagues had noticed this and i told them i was looking for a new job, this got back to them and In Jan 2015 they called me into her office, told me that i had made that many mistakes and was careless that i would no longer be doing the bookkeeping just doing reception admin work, i have never had any written notices, or disciplinary action. Also in that meeting she told me that i would need to show the under manager how to do the bookkeeping, which i can not understand if my work was that crap. The working environment is just terrible, what can i do, as i am not sleeping and dread going into the place can i just quit and look for something else. Please help
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question, I will try to assist you with this.
In order to assist you fully, could you please provide a little more information?
Are you simply wanting to leave or are you considering leaving and bringing an employment claim against them (for example constructive dismissal/bullying etc)?
What are the terms of your contract regarding notice?