12826847

I am a Director and 25% shareholder in a private company.We

Customer Question

I am a Director and 25% shareholder in a private company.We have had a dispute,and the other 3 directors have sent me e-mails asking me to resign,and advising me of notice of a meeting in 28 days at which they will force my resignation and cease to be a shareholder.The dispute has arisen since I advised them that my poor eyesight(I have 1 eye) would prevent me doing our normal work.They have given me no information about the financials etc.Do I have any rights?Are e.m notifications valid?They say this is not as a result of my disability,but I have no way of knowing.Can I insist on receiving hard copies of any documents,Bank statements etc.Should I insist on receiving details of the financial settlement before I resign?Would I be better to delay my resignation until after the meeting at which they plan to force my resignation?Do I have any rights as a Director/shareholder?Do you have any other advice(I am owed about £20000  in fees charged by me for my services)?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.The advice is now urgent,and so I shall be grateful if you will cancel my membership subscription,and refund the amount already paid.

Please confirm that I have incurred no cost ,and the subscription has been cancelled.

Jeremy