Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Trying to find out if Resort Key,Alicante, a holiday club company,are

Trying to find out if Resort Key,Alicante, a holiday club company,are still in business? Having no success tracing them despite the fact they hold £499 for a holiday!
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Sorry to tell you this but I am aware that Resort Key folded in May and they seem to be trading under the name Signaturehavens now. Both Companies operate from Alicante and it appears they are not totally above board, in that one Company opens it, soon closes, and then a different copany, with the same contact details apprears in its place.

I am also aware that Resort Key were renowned for offering great holiday deals, and then requested further monies from their customers.

I am therefore fearful that you have lost your £499 and there won't be any chance of you securing the proposed holiday.

Having searched the internet, here is some information on Signaturehavens-

Signature Havens, supply a contact telephone number 0843 207 98 28 and as address they claim to be in Calpe in Spain. We have though found indications that they are in Alfaz del Pi, which is the same location of several other Fly Buy operators such as Resort Care Europe.( http://mindtimeshare.me/?s=resort+care+europe )

The company is actually registered under the number CIF B-54750724 at the Spanish Companies House.

They also have a website: www.signaturehavens.com which does not give away a lot of details of what they offer or who they are.

You may want to contact them, but as they are separate legal entity to Resort Key, I doubt you will get anywhere.

I am sorry this is not the answer you were looking for, but hope i have assisted.

Kind Regards

Al