13262538

My husband says if and when he leaves he can take the car as

Customer Question

My husband says if and when he leaves he can take the car as it is in his name and he pays the HP payments. He has no need for the car in the week and I take and collect two of our children to and from school and preschool which I can't do without a car. He also says he is going to take me off of the insurance. Can he do this? If I have use of the car after he goes, do I need to pay half of the HP payments? I pay for diesel costs each month.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
If he did do that you could make an immediate urgent applictaion for financial provision by way of the provision of a car for the sake of the children.
It is likely that he will still be expected to make the payments if you retain the car until the final division of assets is agreed
Please ask if you need further details