31090051

I need to sign over the house to my ex how can I do

I need to sign over the house to my ex how can I do this he all so wants me to pay into the joint account when I move out on Friday
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You need to see a solicitor to do the house transfer and a variation of any mortgage to his name would require the consent of the lender.
Whether or not you should be paying into the joint account is a matter on which you may want to take specific legal advice. Whilst the house is in joint names you are jointly liable for the mortgage and other costs but any liability you have may be offset in other ways, such as other expenditure, your respective financial positions, who is looking after any children etc.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I don't want anything to do with the house and I move out on Friday I can't afford to pay into the joint account what should I do

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If you can't afford it and there's no court order ordaining you to do so then don't.