12826847

I have admitted to my first speeding offence of 65mph in a

I have admitted to my first speeding offence of 65mph in a 50mph average speed limit zone on the motorway, being 1mph over the national allowance, re: 10% + 9 =64mph.
This carries a 100 fine + 3 points. I have not yet paid this.
2 days later I have received a 2nd notice of speeding same place, this time 60mph in a 50mph average on the motorway.
My question is if I plead guilty to the 2nd offence would I be offered the speed awareness course as I am within the permitted allowance re:10% + 9 = 64mph, or would I automatically get a another fine and 3points?
You would not normally get a speed awareness course of the second offence. I would have expected it for the first offence if anything at all.
The speed awareness course is usually offered to people without any points who haven't done the course within 3 years.
There is an outside chance that they could offer it being unaware of the other matter but it is't likely I'm afraid.
It would only attract three points.
I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.