UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

My name is***** I received a refusal of entry

hello
My name is*****
I received a refusal of entry clearance from uk. I want to know if i can appeal
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Are you visiting any family in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, It is for tourism only. I stated in my Visa application that I will travel alone. I will meet a friend there who is not living in uk and we stay in a hotel

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, this means that you are unable to appeal the current refusal of your visit visa. The home office have strict rules in respect of appealing and they have now limited giving individuals applying for visit visa a right to appeal only if they have immediate family members in the UK who a settled. If you do not have any family members who are settled in the UK you are unable to appeal the decision. So section 84(1)(c) of the nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 refers to individuals having a rights to appeal on the basis of having family in the UK.
Even if you were eligible to appeal I would be against this, this is because appealing usually takes around 6 - 9 months and if you wish to travel to the UK urgently then it would be wiser for you to reapply for the visit visa. There is no limit to the amount of times you can apply for a UK visit visa and there is no requirement for an amount of time you have to wait since your last refusal to apply.
What you should ensure is that in your new visa application you state why you believe your previous visa was refused incorrectly. You may also wish to provide further evidence in respect of your income and other finances to confirm your current financial position.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.