Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am a director of a company alongside somebody else

Hello I am a director of a company alongside somebody else I've looked on companies house and have discovered that my partner has terminated being a director and the company information has been changed the address has been changed and I have not been told about this is this legal
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Companies House is just an administrative record, it does have to be accurate, but if the changes have not been validated in accordance with the company articles then they will not be valid. Both of these items normally require some form of resolution (whether it be shareholder or director resolution) - and the director resignation would need a resignation letter ideally if the director voluntarily resigned.
Have you downloaded the form TM01 and AD01 from Companies House and confirmed who signed them off?
I look forward to hearing from you.
AJ