75100385

Can anybody park their cars on a private road 17 houses only

can anybody park their cars on a private road 17 houses only 4 council left everybody had at one time a garden across road but most people have cars so no gardens just parking area but i am one of the 4council tenant who has a garden across road olso we have had a small piece taken from garden to stop lorries going over gardens to a buisness which has gone forever there is only one way on the road so you have to go out the same way you came in the 13 people who own their house have private no parking but we have no say about the same people use who stand on my garden and park cars and have made my husband and i ill with this family for 5years olso my husband has parkinsons
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know if you are aware who the owner of the land is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

every one in the street got letter from council march2005 to upgrade road but most wanted it to stay private as a council tenant if the road needs a repair it comes off housing money i sent for registers of scotland but it only came sasine register but it only gives names of people and only gives up to 1947

Ok you need to check at the land registry who owns the land. That person can take action to stop others from parking but only the owner. You may be able to check online as it is only about. £6
But sadly only the owner can take action to stop people parking on the land.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.