75100385

Good afternoon I managed to file and get a part 8 injunction

Good afternoon
I managed to file and get a part 8 injunction out on my former Employer under the Prevention of Harassment Act 1997, with an Undertaking from my Employer which is due to expire on the 31st May 2015.
I have to act for myself as I cannot to afford legal representation.
I have asked my former Employers solicitor's if it he is prepared to extend the Undertaking to the Court.
The response is copy and pasted below.
'Finally we note the enquiry in your email as to whether our Client was willing to extend the undertaking given to the Court at the return hearing. I can confirm our Client is willing to extend his personal undertaking to you directly, along the terms given to the Court at the return hearing'.
Is this sufficient to keep me protected or should I apply for a further Injunction?
The next CMC is not until 15th July, and I am seriously concerned for my safety.
If you want to call me, please ring me on 07801 253771.
Suzanne Brogan
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
There is no personal undertaking to you currently, it is with the court. Therefore if he breaches the current undertaking its contempt of court. If he breaches his undertaking with you, its just breach of a promise.
Therefore you should seek he extends it with the Court.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you know what form I would need to complete to extend the terms of the current undertaking?
Form n244 to apply to the court.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.