12826847

Good evening - hope you can help please. I have lived with

Customer Question

Good evening - hope you can help please. I have lived with a farmer for 16 years, we are not married, if I chose to leave which I have threatened to on many occasions where do I stand financially ?. He is a director and sole shareholder in a limited company and has recently made me a director. Most of the farm is on a tenancy basis but the company owns 90 acres. Help please.
What financial contribution have you made to the Farm?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well I do spend money on food shopping and furniture and curtains but mostly I seem to do all the work, painting, cutting grass, cleaning, cooking, washing, hedge cutting, decorating etc the list goes on and on.

Anything specifically involved in increasing the value of the property - or contributing to the business?