12826847

Madam,I wanted to clarify something in relation

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam, I wanted to clarify something in relation to what i know someone in a company is doing. They are conducting a business that is unethical, for instance they are fitting furniture that they know is poor quality, not dangerous, just not the quality you would expect for custom made furniture. I know the owner states this is just unethical and there is no criminal law in the UK for this and not many customers can tell the difference in quality anyway. So in general i wanted to clarify does something have to be actually written in UK Criminal Law to prosecute something like this to make it an offence. Can it not just come under the Fraud Act for the UK, or does there specifically need to be a law for this, like we have with drugs laws. I just wanted to clarify being unethical and of course being illegal, as i want to advise the person correctly on what they are doing. I wanted some clear advice on the distinction between the two and how you can determine if something is illegal or unethical (for instance could be sued for something under breach of contract but no prosecution.) If someone could please clarify this for me this would be appreciated. Yours faithfully, John XXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

I do require an answer to this question it is very important. I would appreciate if you could find a professional to answer this urgently. I am disappointed at the long wait for an answer, especially when you market your site as such that you have thousands of professionals in your database.

I am very let down by the service from you at current and i am now getting rather frustrated.

Yours sincerely,

John XXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

I would prefer to get my question answered as this is why i signed up to JustAnswer to get questions answered. I did not signup to have questions not answered and my funds returned to me. I would appreciate if you could work extremely hard to get me an answer to this question please.

Yours sincerely,

John XXXXX

Hello John,
I realise that and I already am working hard to get your question answered! If you do decide to ask for a refund please just reply to this page and I will process it for you.