75100385

I made a private sales purchase and received a private sales

i made a private sales purchase and received a private sales type invoice stating to be paid in monthly instalments or in full by 31st july 2015.
she has since demanded i pay within seven days. She contacted me yesterday to let me know the deadline date arranged with a recovery company is 14th may!
help! where do i stand!!!
I even offered to pay her half this month and half next month to get her paid off early!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this,
I assume you want to pay by 31st July 2015?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes as previously agreed.

i have a copy of everything said between the two of us.

She also turned up at our event last month with the intention of stealing all the stuff back! claiming it all still belongs to her!

she left the site eventually - happy that she would receive her money as agreed by end july - but i think she is harassing me now as well!

Then you do not need to worry. If it was been previously agreed, this forms part of the contract. You therefore do NOT have to pay until 31st July 2015. If she is harassing you, then you should call the Police. She can not claim anything back she would need a Court order!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

she has also claimed that since i havent paid her anything yet - she can decide to just change her mind and choose not to sell to me - is this true? can she do that?

If i get contacted by a recovery company - what would be the best course of action?

thanks

No thats not correct. If you have the goods then that is it, you own them.
The recovery company can not do anything whatsoever. They have no powers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thankyou

if she continues to contact me etc i will contact the police

in the meantime i will ignore her and her threats and just pay her as agreed

thanks again!

Indeed.
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?