12826847

Dear JoThank you very much indeed efficiency - I

Customer Question

Dear Jo Thank you very much indeed for your efficiency - I am most grateful for the reminder. My problems continue and I would like to ask for further guidance which will require my sending you a short attachment but I am almost totally computer illiterate and I'd be grateful for a 'direct e-mail' address to you. Regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
JustAnswer is an online question and answer site, as such conversations with Experts must be had via our website.
If you would like to send an attachment for an Expert to view, and can't upload via our page instructions, please send said attachment to***@******.***.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jo

It has been pointed out to me that in my previous emails to you I should have made clear that it was a solicitor I had known and who had advised me for some years who suggested I find a friend to take out the mortgage on my behalf. I did this and instructed the solicitor to handle the mortgage for me via said 'friend'. However when things turned sour, the solicitor started representing said ‘friend’ against me. Between them they have defrauded me and are withholding my money. It has been suggested that a reason they want a letter from me promising no action against them is that the solicitor both acted improperly, and what he advised me to do, and what he cooperated in, was illegal.

May I please have your views on this? Thanks and warm regards,

Edward XXXXX

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.