75100385

Whilst awaiting to resolve a boundary dispute. When filing

Whilst awaiting to resolve a boundary dispute. When filing an allocation questionnaire can I make an application to the court to ask defendants to put a fence around their pond so my children do not drown in it?Thank you for your reply
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for requesting me.
If you want to make a formal application you need to use form N244 and pay the required fee. Sadly you can't do it on the Directions Questionnaire (used to be called Allocation Questionnaire).
But you can make a formal application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you. there is a large pond between the properties with no fence, would it be neighbours responsibility to fence their pond( they the pond which is between our properties). I have indicated that I am happy to put a fence around the pond to prevent injury to my children.They don't want a fence around the pond and have disputed the boundary

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.