75100385

Iam a employer of two employers,one had a accident at work

hi,iam a employer of two employers,one had a accident at work and I dont have Employers Liability insurance.What can i do because he is seeking for a claim.Thanks
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is the basis of the claim? Is your employee saying you have been negligent please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No,I got a letter from a solictor which they want to know who is my insurer or they will submid a Claim Notification

Ok. Then sadly you need to say that you are not insured and deal with the matter yourself. If they issue Court proceedings you will need to defend this either by instructing a Solicitor or dealing with it yourself. However in order to bring a claim they must prove you were negligent in some way.
You need to check to see if there are accident records in the accident book, any risk assessments etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks,you have been very helpful, all I need is a Solicitor as good as you now.

Thanks!
http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
Try there.
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?