12826847

My brother is trying to look into mediation with regards

Customer Question

Hi, my brother is trying to look into mediation with regards ***** ***** to see his son on a regular basis, he has seen his son, but his ex partner either changes the day or tells him he can not see him. He is on a low income, with a gross monthly wage of £1250.00 however he has been told he is not intitialed to legal aid.
Any help you can provide on a estimated cost would greatly appreciated and also if he can get help, as he desperate to keep contact with his son on regular basis.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
How old is the child and what should the contact pattern be?