Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Buachaill, a great case needs a great barristar.. they

Customer Question

HiCustomer a great case needs a great barristar.. they will walk all over me. i need a barristar like yesterday.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. What type of case is it? There are horses for courses!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i know that,, i appealed on my own to Supreme Court.. Notice of Motion and Appeal and affidavit triplicate.. listed and heard and affidavits sought from SC... the plaintiffs sent any affidavit as they put in their correspondence to me.. but i lodged mine with SC.. then it transferred to SC.. Plaintiffs took directions to change it from an appeal to an application to ext time to appeal.. today the Court of Appeal tell me it is unfortunate my appeal was not stamped. Plaintiffs acknowledged affidavit ive confirmation of serving.. ive attended SC, and sat before the AC one judge the one who served the judgement order on 30th July 2012, who gave me permission to go ahead with my appeal process in front of the plaintiffs and me on my own. while on the same day they were applying for an order to resurrect an outdated summons on the basis of the same judgement order to make me bankrupt for debts i dont know and got no separate legal advises and for which debts stole my financial status worth 7m. taken out in 2009??? forced associations. the partnership involved was auctioneer, financial consultant, BOI and my estranged husband.. how great was that. they are afraid i will get discovery. i would love to see what that will rake up. i have one last chance.. in the meantime while i am waiting from my hearing which took place in the COA which was heard on 13th April last.. result on 15th May next.. the plaintiffs tried to make me bankrupt.. ive lodged proceedings to dismiss which is being held on 18th May.. They thought they would make me bankrupt just in case the appeal case would go my way. its a great great case.. believe me.. i worked in solicitors office and i know.. ive got all my appeal done all the exhibits ready.. and they know it .. i was tooo honest. Please take it on a pro bono if possible.. you wont be disappointed.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ive been in touch with you about this many times. i sent the affidavit and took your advises.. misrepresentations at the time the loans were taken out... its an absolute perfect case.. just needs presenting in the right way.. but now at least if i lose the ext to appeal... for which i thought was an actual appeal hearing.. ive the proceedings to dismiss the bankruptcy to use as a hearing to fall back on.. maybe. you might help.. im not being vexatious.. my case as is it always was.. if they are going to make me the scapegoat for others debts.. i am at least entitled to discovery of what they were before they take the everything i have got. an important note was they said i was compliant in the hearing of the COA on 13th April yet they were at same time trying t make me bankrupts.. makes no sence. either way.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i was not clear.. ive sat before the Appeal Court AC on two occasions.. first time in front of the judge who allowed me to proceed same judge who gave the orde and (which order they are using for the bankruptcy proceedings), then i sat before the three judges in the Court of Appeal.. who are deciding on what i thought was my Appeal, and for which i now understand is the extension of time to appeal. so thats it in a nutshell.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. I would recommend you approach Ross Maguire SC as he may be willing to take your case on a lower payment option. But be aware that you are highly unlikely to get any barrister who will take the case on a pro bono basis. Not one as involved as this. However, you can write to the Chairman of the Bar Council and seek to get a barrister assigned to you under the Bar's Pro Bono scheme. They may oblige.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your recommendations, they are very much appreaciated.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
Please RATE the Answer